- This event has passed.
Our country desperately needs some fresh thinking. Come and be part of building that change at our first economy conference.
Marking the start of the Party’s Centenary year, the Conference will bring together thinkers and doers from across the co-operative and labour movements to debate and discuss the big economic issues of our time.
- The role of responsible business in creating a fairer economy
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution: opportunity or insecurity?
- Servants of the People: financial services that work in the interests of families and communities
- By us, For us: Creating sustainable local economies
- Tom Watson MP, Labour’s Deputy Leader
- Constance Laisné, Co-founder, AltGen
- Neil McInroy, Centre for Local Economic Strategies (CLES)
- Kirsty Major, Commissioning Editor, Independent Voices
- Ed Mayo, Secretary General, Co-operatives UK
- Paul Monaghan, Director Up the Ethics, Co-founder Fair Tax Mark.
- Frances O’Grady, General Secretary TUC
- Deb Oxley, Chief Executive, Employee Ownership Association
- Reema Patel, RSA, Citizens Economic Council
- Anna Turley MP, Labour & Co-operative MP for Redcar
And a host of other speakers from across the labour and co-operative movements
Register to attend