- This event has passed.
Hundreds of co-ops across the East of England are showing the difference when people and communities at put at the heart of the services and businesses they use.
From small community co-ops to large businesses operating across the region, these co-ops are pioneering a new, fairer economy.
This free Conference brings together members and co-ops from across the region to hear more about the work they are doing, and how co-ops can help solve some of the biggest challenges we are facing: from social care to housing, education and the way we work.
We’ll also be marking the centenary of the Co-operative Party and discussing how we build another 100 years of co-operative action.
This event is open to anyone and is an excellent opportunity to learn more about co-operation both locally and beyond, with a range of speakers and organisations from across the movement. Lunch will be provided.
- Dame Pauline Green, former President of the International Co-operative Alliance and former Labour & Co-operative MEP
- Gavin Shuker MP, Chair of the Co-operative Parliamentary Group
- Sally Kelly, Chair of Co-operatives East
- Mark Merrywest, Co-operative Education East
- Chris Matthews, East of England Co-operative Society
- Sally Chicken, Eastern Savings and Loans Credit Union
- Adrian Ashton, Award winning business adviser to the co-operative and social enterprise sectors
Tickets are free but limited – click here to reserve your place.
This event is jointly organised by the Eastern Regional Co-operative Party and Co-operatives East.