Join the Co-operative Party
- You join the political voice of a co-operative movement with millions of members in the UK and more than one billion across the world;
- You can vote and stand in elections to our National Executive Committee after you’ve been a member long enough and decide the Party’s policies through our member-led policy process;
- You may take part in selections for Labour & Co-operative candidates for Parliament, devolved institutions and local government – you can even stand for election yourself;
- You can take part in your local party by attending and voting in meetings, be elected an officer or become a delegate to our Annual Conference;
- You get access to training and support to help you campaign, develop co-operative policies or stand for election to represent your community;
- You can access a range of benefits and discounts with some of our partners including the Phone Co-op and the Co-operative Credit Union;
- You receive a membership card as well as regular emails and our twice yearly magazine, keeping you up to date on our work along with information about campaigns from across the co-operative movement;
- You will meet other co-operators, locally and nationally, and together help to change your local community and work towards a fairer society.
Promoted by Claire McCarthy on behalf of the Co-operative Party, both at 65 St John Street, London EC1M 4AN.